Monday, November 29, 2010

Photography Corner : Little Bo Peep

teaser photo for Little Bo Peep

 
One day a friend  of mine, who is a make-up artist, asked me if I am interested in doing a themed or conceptual photo shoot. I like art a lot and when it comes to photography then I am down. Amanda, the make-up artist, told me she's an avid fan of Annie Leibovitz (photographer extraordinaire) and would want to do a shoot that is like inspired from her style of concepts. I got excited since I am also a big fan of Annie Leibovitz. Amanda picked "Little Bo Peep" (from that nursery rhyme) with a romantic twist . I loved it and agreed to do the shoot. It took us 4 months to plan everything.... especially gathering all the people involved. It was a fun and very rewarding experience.  I think we did create good images for that shoot and sticked to what was planned originally.

Here is the complete set of the shoot.

Little Bo Peep


An amateur video: "Behind The Scenes : Little Bo Peep"

Behind The Scenes : Little Bo Peep


Phil Fernandez is a full time professional photographer and can be booked at:

Phil Fernandez Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment