Monday, November 29, 2010

A Maternity Photo Session



I was fortunate enough to do a photo session with a couple Sam and Ivan. Sam emailed me to do  a maternity photo session with her. Ivan, her fiance, came to accompany Samantha. We started the photo session just with Samantha only. Samantha was a natural and very very artistic... I think because she is 100% French. I later asked Ivan to come and join the photo session. He was kind of reluctant at first . I told him to just watch for a while and hang out. I think he became relaxed until he agreed to be in the picture. Well... to make the story short... both of them did very well. I  captured beautiful and memorable images of the couple that afternoon.


Please click on the link to see more images of the photo session.
 Phil Fernandez Photography


Phil Fernandez is a full time professional photographer and can be booked at
Phil Fernandez Photography









No comments:

Post a Comment